PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE BEFORE USING YOUR SCOOTER
WHEN CHARGING YOUR SCOOTER, ALWAYS IGNORE THE GREEN LIGHT ON THE CHARGER UNIT
BEFORE you use your scooter………………
- Charge your batteries for 24 hours
- The scooter will then be ready for use, but the first time you use it the batteries will only give about 70% of their capacity.
- As soon as you get back from your first run, plug the charger in and leave it plugged in overnight
- The next time you use the scooter, your batteries will give about 75% of their capacity.
- Again, after use, give the machine another overnight charge.
- After 15-30 of these discharge and charge cycles, the batteries will give 100% of their capacity.
- Don’t forget…. Every time you use your scooter, charge your batteries OVERNIGHT! You cannot overcharge your batteries, but you can undercharge them. This can cause irreparable damage and will invalidate the battery warranty. NEVER allow the batteries to become completely discharged.
- If you are not planning to use your scooter for an extended period, charge your batteries for 24 hours every two weeks
For more information about batteries and correct usage, please contact us.