Introducing a new type of mobility scooter with added larger deck space, the Go-Go Elite Traveller® -Sport from the ‘Pride® Travel Scooter’ range features an innovative design with a full complement of unique standard features. A charger port conveniently located in the tiller, front and rear LED lighting, 9-inch wheels at the front and rear and an increased weight capacity of 23 stone 3lbs are just a few features that make the Go-Go Eite Traveller Sport an exceptional Scooter.
Go-Go Elite Traveller Sport Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 23st 3lbs (147kg)
- Maximum Speed: 4mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance: 3.8cm (1.5”) at motor
- Overall Length: 109.2 cm (43”)
- Overall Width: 54cm (21.25”)
- Turning Radius: 128.3 cm (50.5”)
- Tyres: Front: 7.62cm x 22.9cm (3” x 9”) solid
- Rear: 7.62cm x 22.9cm (3” x 9”) solid
- Standard Controls: LED Display
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 20kg (44 lbs.) Front Section
- Total Weight without batteries: 44 kg (100 lbs)
- Seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Suspension: Seat post
- Battery Requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)
- Size: 2x18/20 AH
- Weight: 13 kg (29lbs.) battery pack
1. Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
2. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a tolerance of (+ or -3%)
3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice
The Information Contained herein is correct at the time of the publication; due to the manufacturers commitment to constant improvement and development, they reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries , the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressure, ambient temperature and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.
OUR PRICE - £829.00 with FREE DELIVERY
Items arrive brand new, boxed and require assembly. Engineers delivery possible, please call for price.